CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The dramatic rade in my neighborhood

In August 15,09 at 12A.M three people were hanging out infront of their appartment complex one of them was me, we were witneses that a border patrol helicopter was lighting up everywere, going on circles around National City, couple of seconds later we started seen border patrol cars, vans, and truks surrounding the area were we were at and starting to get out of their cars. it was so loud and abvious what they were trying to do that neighboors were awaking by the noice of the helicopter that was to close from the roof of the houses, i've never seen something so dramatic and kaos with my own eyes that i wanted to see what was goin on. I walked towards the border patrol cars pretending i was just minding my oun business, when two border patrol officers aproached me if i was a U.S citicen, if i had any proof that i was not lying, and if i lived around that area, i answer them quickly they belive me and they told me to keep walking and to go inside the house, at that moment i knew they were doing a rade and i couldnt do anything about it but just to tell the neighboors what had happen to me and to educate my surrounders about how to defend yourself when you get approach by a officer or any kind of police.

0 comments: